What BoKU Really Does for You
Many of our customers and potential customers ask us what taking BoKU Super Food is actually supposed to do for them. While everyone’s bodies are unique and different we have come up with some short summaries of effects that anyone taking BoKU Super Food on a regular basis should experience.
BoKU Super Food effects:
- Detoxification – Many of the ingredients in BoKU Super Food (spirulina, chlorella, flaxseed) contain powerful detoxification compounds such as chlorophyll and Alpha Linolenic Acid that help everything from expelling heavy metals from your system to treating bad breath!
- Antioxidants – BoKU Super Food contains some of the most potent antioxidants: flavonoids, and vitamins E and C. These help to prevent free radicals from oxidizing and destroying cells. They have also displayed anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial .
- Energy – BoKU Super Food contains a range of B vitamins and trace minerals, like zinc and magnesium, from whole food sources that regulate metabolism and increase energy.
- Digestion – Our BoKU Super Enzyme blend contains seven different enzymes that aid in breaking down food molecules into smaller molecules that can be properly digested so all of the nutrients can be absorbed into your system. The Super Food also contains the only vegan, non-dairy based probiotic, Lactobacillus Sporogenes. L. Sporogenes also aids in digestion, but it may also improve immune function, reduce inflammation, improve mineral absorption. Current studies are researching the possible link between probiotics and brain health.
- Mood – One scoop of our Super Food provides 171% of the Daily Recommended Intake of vitamin B12, this is extraordinary for a vegan product. B12 is often linked with good mood maintenance; it is even being used successfully to help treat people with depression. B vitamins are also essential for the production and proper functioning of neurotransmitters including dopamine, crucial to the experience of pleasure. Super Food also contains raw cacao and blue-green algae, both of which are very high in PEA. PEA (Phenylethylamine) acts as a neuromodulator to enhance one’s mood.
- Immunity – One of the most special ingredients in BoKU Super Food is the Super Tàke mushroom blend. It incorporates fourteen mushrooms used in Traditional Chinese medicine for centuries (Lion’s Mane, Turkey Tail, cordyceps, etc.). Together these fungi have and incredibly high ORAC value as well as vast adaptogenic properties which give your immunity system a massive boost.