FAQs – Super Fuel
To be certified organic the food must…
– Contain NO GMO’s! What’s a GMO you ask? It stands for Genetically Modified Organism. We could really go on all day about why we do not want them in our products, and especially do not want to feed them to our wonderful customers. To learn more about GMO’s, see our FAQ “What is a GMO?”
– Be grown and harvested in a safe and sustainable manner, with NO artificial fertilizers, NO artificial pesticides and NO irradiation!
– Contain NO artificial flavors, colors or preservatives!
Why else should you choose organic?
– Organic agriculture preserves natural resources and biodiversity.
– It supports animal health and welfare (for meat products, certified organic means they have not be subjected to growth hormones or harmful antibiotics).
– Organic foods have been shown to have better nutritional value than conventionally grown food.
BōKU® Super Fuel will help pre and post workout. For many people, dividing one serving, before and after working out, will provide overall support.
Each 30 gram serving of Super Fuel contains an unheard of 17,000 mg of the most potent, regenerating foods in the world, including: Organic, Fresh Pressed, Maca Root Juice, Organic Full Spectrum Cordyceps, Organic Goji Berry Juice, Organic Full Spectrum Reishi, and Organic matcha Green Tea. Anti-Oxidant rich Organic Fair Trade Cocoa makes Super Fuel delicious and even more nutritious. The mineral rich Organic Vermont Maple Syrup, Organic Red Dulse, and Pure Celtic Sea Salt help to ground and balance the super potent – Super Fuel experience.