We have whipped up the perfect party super treats for you to serve your loved ones at today's BBQ or all summer long!
Who doesn't love pizza? Our sweet Fruit Pizza is a pretty crowd pleaser perfect for a summertime patriotic party! Boku Super Protein is added to the greek yogurt "pizza sauce" for an added source of superfood energy!
Prep Time: 20 min.
Yields: 8-10 servings
- 1 store-bought pre-baked crust or prepared pizza dough
- 8 oz container of organic greek yogurt
- 2 scoops Boku Super Protein
- 3 tbsp local honey
- seasonal red and blue fruit
1) Prepare pre-baked pizza crust or dough according to instructions. Make sure crust is thoroughly baked and cooled before topping.
2) Combine two scoops of Boku Super Protein and 3 tbsp of honey with entire 8 oz container of greek yogurt. Spread yogurt evenly onto pizza crust like a sauce.
3) Top pizza with seasonal fruit of your choice. We choose raspberries and blueberries. Serve immediately or keep cool in the fridge till serving the day of being prepared.
VEGAN RED VELVET CAKE
Our vegan take on a classic Red Velvet Cake is moist, rich, and full of deep chocolatey superfood flavor thanks to the Boku Coco Love powder. It is tough to have only just one slice!
Prep Time: 1 hour
Yields: 8-10 servings
- 2 & 3/4 cups of organic all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Boku Coco Love
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 & 3/4 cups plain nondairy milk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp white or cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red food coloring
- assorted berries for topping
- 2 & 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 2 8-oz containers vegan cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine, softened
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
1) Preheat oven to 350°F . In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, Boku Coco Love, baking soda and salt.
2) Add non-dairy milk, oil, food coloring, and vanilla to flour mixture and stir until just blended. Whisk in vinegar until just blended.
3) Immediately pour batter into greased baking pan. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
4) To make frosting, use an electric mixer on medium-high speed to beat confectioner’s sugar, cream cheese, margarine and vanilla until smooth and creamy (do not overbeat).
5) Spread frosting over the top of the cooled cake and decorate with fruit of your choice.
SUPER RASPBERRY LEMONADE
Our Raspberry Lemonade is refreshing and flavorful with an added boost of antioxidants from the 10 different superfood fruits contained in our Boku Super Berries powder! It's the perfect thirst quenching drink for summer picnics and BBQs.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Yields: 6 servings
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup Boku Super Berries
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 cups water (divided)
- 1 & 1/4 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
1) Puree raspberries using a blender until smooth.
2) Squeeze raspberry puree through a fine mesh strainer to remove any pulp and seeds and pour into a large pitcher.
3) Combine sugar and 1 cup of water in a small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until the sugar is completely dissolved.
Pour simple syrup into the pitcher.
4) Pour remaining water, lemon juice, and Boku Super Berries powder into the pitcher. Stir together. Serve over ice garnished with raspberries.