Enjoy all the goodness of licking the brownie batter spoon with none of the guilt thanks to our Brownie Batter Protein Overnight Oats! So easy to make, there is no longer an excuse for not eating a delicious and satisfying protein-packed breakfast.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Yields: 2 Servings
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 scoops Boku Super Protein Chocolate
- 1/2 cup greek or vegan yogurt
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- toppings: Boku Super Cacao Nibs & organic chocolate syrup
1) Mix all of the ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.
2) Divide between 2 bowls, mugs, or mason jars. Cover and refrigerate overnight (or at least 2 hours so the oats soften and absorb the liquid). Top with Boku Cacao Nibs and a drizzle of organic chocolate syrup. Enjoy!