Prep Time: 10 min.
Yields: 16 Serving
– 5 1/2 ounces of 70% dark chocolate
– 6 tbsp vegan butter
– 2/3 cup sugar
– 3 large eggs or egg substitute
– 1/4 cup cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips
– 2 scoops Boku Coco Love
– 2 scoop Boku Super Protein Chocolate
– 1/2 cup flour
– 1/8 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 tsp salt
– Black Frosting
– Candy Corn/ Candy Pumpkins
– Headstone Shaped Cookies
– Festive Sprinkles
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt chocolate and butter on low heat over the stove until just melted and smooth.
2) Remove from heat and whisk in sugar, for a minute. Test with your finger to make sure it’s not too hot, then whisk in eggs, one at a time, whisking as you work. Stir in Boku Coco Love, Boku Super Protein, cacao nibs, flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk until no flour streaks remain.
3) Pour into a parchment lined 8 x 8 baking pan, and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, until toothpick comes outs just clean. Let cool for five minutes in pan on a wire rack, then remove from pan and let finish cooling on the rack.
4) Once cooled cut brownies into rectangles. Use black frosting with a piping tip and write RIP onto cookies. Attach “headstones” and the rest of the Halloween treats with frosting. ENJOY!
Brownies inspired by Tastes Better from Scratch.