Imagine if guacamole and hummus had a baby! Our Avocado Hummus recipe is smooth, creamy, and packed with the nutrition of over 50 superfood ingredients thanks to the Boku Superfood powder. The flavor is also unbelievably delicious!
Prep Time: 15 min.
Yields: 6 Servings
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, well drained
- 2 medium ripe avocados, cored and peeled
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, plus more for serving if desired
- 2 scoops of Boku Superfood
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- chopped green onion, limes, chickpeas for serving
1) Pulse chickpeas, olive oil, tahini, lime juice, and garlic in a food processor until smooth, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste, add cumin, Boku Superfood, avocados and pulse mixture until smooth and creamy, about 1 - 2 minutes longer.
2) Serve topped with more olive oil, chopped green onion, chickpeas, and lime wedges for serving. Serve with pita chips or tortilla chips.