We love the good-ole tomato/onion/cilantro salsa combo as much as the next person. But in celebration of the tastes of summer, we created a blend of strawberries and balsamic with BōKU Super Berries for an extra antioxidant boost! Let’s not forget all the vitamin C you’ll naturally be soaking up from the delicious strawberry base. Added bonus: No shame for hanging around the dip bowl—this recipe is absolutely guiltless!
6 to 8 Servings
Not what you were thinking...?
- 1 oz. Honey
- 1 oz. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Pepper
- 4 cups Diced Strawberries (as small you prefer!)
- 1 3/4 cups Freshly Chopped Basil
- 2 scoops Boku Super Berries (about 2 tsp)
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- You can eat immediately or chill in the fridge for use later that day.
- Enjoy with pita chips (cinnamon or plain), tortilla chips, or even as a topping on a side dish or dessert.