Your eyes do not deceive you. This cookie really is for breakfast. (Exciting, isn’t it?) This fun and simple cookie only has five ingredients, one of which being the celebrated Boku Super Berries blend, filled with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. The other ingredients of this super cookie also deserve mentioning, with the healthy fats found in almond butter, antioxidants of cranberries and fiber found in oats.
Not what you were thinking...?
- 4 scoop (4 teaspoons) Boku Super Berries
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1-2 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil (if needed)
- Preheat oven to 375. Combine, oats, Boku Super Berries, brown sugar and almond butter in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- If your cookie dough is too dry here, this could be because the almond butter did not contain enough oil (varies per brand). If your dough is too dry, add 2-3 tablespoons of melted coconut oil to moisten.
- Next, carefully fold in the blueberries and form dough into small balls (about 2 inches). Press the balls of dough slightly with your palm and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Cookies will be slightly soft at first, make sure let them sit for about 10 minutes or until firm before enjoying.