Hotcakes, flapjacks, johnnycakes….no matter the name, we love these fluffy breakfast favorites! Try out this spin on a classic pancake recipe with fresh blueberries along with vitamin and mineral filled Boku Super Berries. Fresh, fruity and brimming with antioxidants, these are sure to be a hit at the breakfast table.
Not what you were thinking...?
- 1 cup Flour (we like to use organic whole wheat flour)
- 3-5 tbsp Boku Super Berries
- 1/2 cup Strained & Dried Fresh Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup or sugar of choice
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients including Boku Super Berries.
- In a separate bowl mix together oil, milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Next, pour your liquid mixture over the dry mixture and combine until only a few lumps remain.
- Lastly, carefully fold ½ cup fresh blueberries. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Scoop ¼ cup batter onto the hot skillet and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until small bubbles form, and flip.
- Cook the opposite side and cook until soft golden brown. Repeat this process with the remaining batter, adjusting heat if necessary.
Enjoy with organic maple syrup, fresh berries, and even more Super Berries sprinkled on top if desired.