This antioxidant-filled smoothie doesn’t have “happy” in its name by accident. The antioxidants in berries fight oxidative stress caused by free radicals, talk about creating a happy body! All fruits and vegetables contain antioxidants, but nutrient-rich berries are some of the best sources. The added chia seeds are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acid, fiber, protein, and minerals, including iron, calcium, magnesium and zinc. The whole, sprouted brown rice in the Boku Super Protein Powder gives the smoothie a rich consistency and a serious quantity of highly absorbable, super nutritious, organic protein and the full spectrum of amino acids.
Not what you were thinking...?
- 3 tbsp Boku Super Protein
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup Berries
- 2 Dates, pitted
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Almonds
- 1 cup Coconut Milk or Almond Milk
- Add all ingredients into a high powered blender.
- Blend until smooth (30 seconds)
- For a lower calorie option, do not include the almonds.