Warning: This tapenade recipe is addictively delicious! This zesty dip, spread, or sandwich filling comes together quickly with a few prepared products you already have in the pantry!
Not what you were thinking...?
- 7 oz. Roasted Red Peppers, Drained
- 6 oz. Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Drained
- 1/2 cup Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 2 tbsp Boku Superfood
- 1 count Small Shallot, Minced
- 1/4 cup Loosely Packed Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- Sea Salt & Fresh Black Pepper To Taste
- Place the red peppers, artichoke hearts and Kalamata olives in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, process to small pieces; pulse in the Boku and turn mixture into a bowl.
- Add the shallot, basil, oil, vinegar and stir to combine well. Add sea salt and black pepper to taste.