Here’s a great balsamic vinaigrette recipe full of flavor and healthy nutrients. Toss this with you favorite salad and you may never try another dressing.
Not what you were thinking...?
- 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Raw Honey
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 scoop BõKU® Super Food
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, honey Dijon, Boku and a pinch of salt. Let rest 5 minutes to full hydrate the Boku.
- Slowly whisk in the olive oil until completely emulsified. Correct seasoning.
- Toss dressing with mixed greens, raspberries, pomegranate seeds, slivers of shallot, pecans and crumbled goat cheese as a suggestion.