Talk about a super pizza! We add Boku Super Shrooms into a cauliflower pizza crust, top it with fresh mozzarella cheese, heirloom tomatoes, and Boku Superfood pesto! We can assure you there will be no leftovers.
Yields: 4 Serving
Not what you were thinking...?
- 1 scoop Boku Super ‘Shrooms
- 2 lbs frozen cauliflower florets, thawed
- 1 count egg. lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup soft goat cheese
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 count large heirloom tomato, sliced
- 3 oz. fresh mozzarella
- 1 count organic store-bought pesto
- 1 count organic store-bought tomato sauce
- 1/2 scoop Boku Superfood
- 1 handful of arugula
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large food processor fitted with an “S” blade, pulse the cauliflower florets several times, until a rice-like consistency is achieved. Pour the cauliflower into the center of a thin dish towel, then twist it up and use your hands to firmly wring out the moisture. Quite a lot of liquid should be released, leaving you with a dry lump of cauliflower pulp.
- Place the cauliflower pulp in a large mixing bowl and mix in the Boku Super Shrooms, egg, goat cheese, oregano, basil, and salt, stirring well to create a uniform mixture.
- Transfer the cauliflower mixture to the baking sheet and use your hands to press the crust firmly into a large circular shape, about ¼ inch thick. Be sure to pack the cauliflower mixture together firmly and evenly, leaving no thin spots where the crust may crack.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the top is dry and golden, then carefully flip the crust over and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Spread crust with tomato sauce then top with heirloom tomato slices and mozzarella. Bake for ten more min. or until cheese is nice and melted.
- While pizza finishes baking add pesto to a small bowl and stir in Boku Superfood. Top finished pizza with arugula, pesto, and fresh parmesan.