Cauliflower is a very versatile veggie and a unique superfood! Often underused, it’s a great for a variety of other favorites —including cauliflower pizza crust, mashed cauliflower, and of course this recipe! Everyone will love the Cauli Bites’ hot wing–like flavor while reaping the benefits of the spicy and immune boosting Super Shroom sauce.
Not what you were thinking...?
- 6 tsp (6 Scoops) BõKU Super Shrooms
- 1 count Medium Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil or Vegan Butter
- Sea salt & ground black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Add the cauliflower and cook for about 10 minutes or very tender.
- Drain, reserving ¼ cup of the cooking liquid. Place the cooked cauliflower into a food processor fitted with a S-blade.
- Add the garlic, oil, and reserved water, 1 tablespoon at a time and BõKU Super Shrooms. Purée until smooth. (Or, mash cauliflower with a potato masher.)
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
The post Cauliflower Shroom Mash-Up appeared first on BōKU® Superfood.