These adorable Chocolate Protein Gingerbread Cookies are full of holiday flavor and superfood nutrition from the Boku Super Protein. These are cookies you’ll be happy to give your kids!
Yields: 8-10 Serving
Not what you were thinking...?
- 1 scoop Boku Super Protein in Chocolate or Original
- 1 ⅓ cup almond flour (not almond meal)
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- Pinch sea salt
- 3 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 large egg (or egg substitute for vegan cookies)
- Flour, as needed for rolling surface and rolling pin
- white icing for decorating, optional
- Combine first 8 ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Whisk together molasses, coconut oil, and egg. Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Place dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill. After 30 minutes, remove your dough. Flour your rolling surface and rolling pin very well. Roll dough to about ½ in thick and cut into desired shape with cookie cutter.
- Place cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet. Place cookie sheet in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes (for large cookies) or 6-8 minutes (for small cookies) or until golden. Decorate as desired. Enjoy!