This creamy coconut based smoothie is the perfect smoothie for Yogis that are committed to eating a clean diet of sattvic foods (foods that increase life, health, purity, strength, joy, and cheerfulness).
The whole, sprouted brown rice in the BōKU Super Protein Powder gives the smoothie a rich consistency, boasts a serious quantity of highly absorbable, super nutritious, organic protein and full spectrum of amino acids. Coconut Flakes are rich in zinc, iron, fiber and prebiotics. Coconut butter is full of amino acids, calcium and magnesium. It contains “good” fat (50% Lauric acid). Coconut butter is made up mostly of medium chain fatty acids, which the body metabolizes efficiently and converts into energy, rather than storing as fat. Coconut milk is a quality source of Omega 6 fatty acids, is high in iron and magnesium, fiber and potassium.
Not what you were thinking...?
- 3 tbsp BõKU Super Protein
- 1 Banana
- 2 Dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Coconut Water + Pulp
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Coconut Butter
- Add all ingredients into a high powered blender.
- Blend until smooth (30 seconds).
- For a lower calorie option, do not include Coconut Oil and Coconut Butter. Also reduce BõKU Super Protein to 1 scoop.