Our super easy to prepare Coconut Protein Balls are perfect for when you need a burst of energy mid-day, after the gym, or when you need a sweet tooth fix!
Yields: 20 Balls
Not what you were thinking...?
- 1 cup rolled oats, raw
- 2/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Boku Toasted Coconut Chips
- 1/2 scoop Boku Super Protein
- 1/2 cup Boku Super Cacao Nibs
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Stir all ingredients together except for Boku Toasted Coconut Chips in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for 30 min.
- Once chilled, form the dough with your hands into 1″ in diameter balls. Then, rolls balls in a tiny bit more agave and dip into Boku Toasted Coconut Chips as desired. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.