Who doesn’t love pizza? Our sweet Fruit Pizza is a pretty crowd pleaser perfect for a summertime patriotic party! Boku Super Protein is added to the greek yogurt “pizza sauce” for an added source of superfood energy!
Yields: 8-10 servings
Not what you were thinking...?
- 1 store-bought pre-baked crust or prepared pizza dough
- 8 oz container of organic greek yogurt
- 2 scoops Boku Super Protein
- 3 tbsp local honey
- seasonal red and blue fruit
- Prepare pre-baked pizza crust or dough according to instructions. Make sure crust is thoroughly baked and cooled before topping.
- Combine two scoops of Boku Super Protein and 3 tbsp of honey with entire 8 oz container of greek yogurt. Spread yogurt evenly onto pizza crust like a sauce.
- Top pizza with seasonal fruit of your choice. We choose raspberries and blueberries. Serve immediately or keep cool in the fridge till serving the day of being prepared.