Yes, our Gluten-Free Strawberry Cranberry Crumble tastes as good as it looks! This scrumptious dessert contains fresh California strawberries and antioxidant-rich #BokuHarvestCranberries, which are sweetened with organic apple juice instead of sugar. Enjoy!
Not what you were thinking...?
- 6 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 2 cups Boku Harvest Cranberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup regular or vegan butter
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine strawberries, Boku Harvest Cranberries, and vanilla in a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Pour into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Combine flour, sugar, butter, rolled oats, and salt in a bowl. Mix by hand until crumbly and combined. Spread over strawberry mixture.
- Bake in the oven until bubbly and light brown, about 45 minutes