Thanksgiving is right around the corner and if you’re looking for a salad to serve for dinner look no further. This salad will leave your guests wanting more. Delicious and packed with flavor, you won’t have any Thanksgiving leftovers from this recipe. Made with Boku Bliss berries, green beans, and pecans you will want to make this festive salad all year round.
Not what you were thinking...?
- 1 lb Green Beans, trimmed, washed, and cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup Boku Bliss Berries
- 1/4 cup Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar (or white wine vinegar)
- 3 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (use your best tasting)
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add salt and green beans to the boiling water.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or until beans are tender-crisp.
- Drain and run under cold water to stop the cooking.
- Lay the beans on a paper towel and dry them well.
- For the dressing, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, dijon mustard, and pepper.
- Add the dry green beans, pecans, bliss berries, and blue cheese into a large bowl. Drizzle on the vinaigrette and toss.