Yields: 16 Serving
Not what you were thinking...?
- 5 1/2 ounces of 70% dark chocolate
- 6 tbsp vegan butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs or egg substitute
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips
- 2 scoops Boku Coco Love
- 2 scoop Boku Super Protein Chocolate
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Black Frosting
- Candy Corn/ Candy Pumpkins
- Headstone Shaped Cookies
- Festive Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt chocolate and butter on low heat over the stove until just melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and whisk in sugar, for a minute. Test with your finger to make sure it’s not too hot, then whisk in eggs, one at a time, whisking as you work. Stir in Boku Coco Love, Boku Super Protein, cacao nibs, flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk until no flour streaks remain.
- Pour into a parchment lined 8 x 8 baking pan, and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, until toothpick comes outs just clean. Let cool for five minutes in pan on a wire rack, then remove from pan and let finish cooling on the rack.
- Once cooled cut brownies into rectangles. Use black frosting with a piping tip and write RIP onto cookies. Attach “headstones” and the rest of the Halloween treats with frosting. ENJOY!
Brownies inspired by Tastes Better from Scratch.