Who could have thought that leafy greens and nutritional yeast could make such a crunchy and addictive chip? Super Shrooms add a deepened flavor as well as an immunity boost to these delicious crisps. Say goodbye to regular greasy chips and hello to your new favorite snack!
Not what you were thinking...?
- 1 count Bunch of Kale Leaves
- 1/2 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp BõKU Super Shrooms
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 300F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Break off leaves from kale bunch and wash and DRY thoroughly
- Remove leaves from thick stems and tear it up into large chip pieces (they will shrink!)
- Add kale leaf pieces into a large bowl and massage oil into all divots and ridges of the kaleIn a separate bowl, combine salt, nutritional yeast and BõKU Super Shrooms. Sprinkle mixture onto kale leaves in your large bowl.
- Spread out your half of the kale pieces on the lined baking sheet and bake for about 25 minutes, rotating the baking sheet every 5-7 minutes to bake evenly. Repeat with second half of kale pieces when done. Enjoy!