Summer is rolling in and bringing some heat waves with it! The matcha mint iced tea is a cool refreshing beverage that makes a perfect treat for a hot summer’s day. This recipe is super quick and easy and tastes delicious! The matcha provides an energy boost that is great for that little middle of the day pick-me-up, and the cool mint leaves are a fantastic compliment to the rich green tea flavor.
Not what you were thinking...?
- 2 cups Filtered Water
- 2 tsp BõKU® Super Matcha Green Tea
- 2 cups Crushed Ice
- 1 Lime, sliced
- pinch of Mint Leaves
- splash of Almond Milk, to taste
- Honey or Coconut Sugar (*optional)
- Using a shaker bottle, shake together the water, almond milk, and matcha until there are no clumps and the liquid has a smooth texture.
- Add the ice, a squeeze of lime, and pinches of mint followed by another round of shaking. (Add the honey or organic coconut sugar in this step also if desired)
- Pour into glasses with a slice of lime and some extra mint leaves and enjoy!