The perfect blend of sweet and sour, our Boku Harvest Cranberries provide a blast of superfood nutrition and delicious flavor to this crowd-pleasing Sangria recipe!
Not what you were thinking...?
- 1 cup Boku Harvest Cranberries
- 2 count organic oranges, sliced
- 750 ml bottle red wine
- 3 shots of brandy
- 1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed orange juice
- 4 cups organic cranberry juice
- 1 cup club soda
- fresh rosemary for garnish
- Place Boku Harvest Cranberries and sliced oranges in the bottom of a large pitcher.
- Pour the wine, brandy, orange juice, and cranberry juice over the fruit.
Stir, and allow to chill for at least two hours for best flavor.
- Pour sangria into glasses to 3/4 full, top with club soda and rosemary. Cheers!