Looking for a quick, easy snack? We love topping gluten-free bread with Boku Super Protein egg white salad!
Yields: 2 Serving
Not what you were thinking...?
- 2 count slices gluten-free bread, toasted
- 4 count egg whites, hard-boiled
- 2 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 scoop Boku Super Protein
- 1 tbsp vegenaise
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp chives
- 1 dash paprika
- Chop the egg whites coarsely and put them into a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the Boku Super Protein, vegenaise, mustard, Greek yogurt, and salt & pepper. Gently stir the dressing into the bowl with the eggs.
- Spread egg salad on toast, sprinkle with chives and paprika.