We developed this seasonal recipe when we were moving into fall, as the pumpkin spice taste truly captures the essence of the season. Fall turned into winter, winter turned into spring, and we were still making the pancakes! For a taste that stands the test of all seasons, we recommend these pancakes as a scrumptious way to spice up your usual breakfast routine.
Not what you were thinking...?
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 tbsp Ground Flax
- 1 1/2 tbsp Water
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 scoop (About 3 Tablespoons) BõKU Super Protein
- 3/4 cup Rolled Oats
- Put the ground flax and water in the blender and let it sit for a minute or two so it can thicken. Now add all the other ingredients and blend until smooth! Let the batter sit for several minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a nonstick griddle (or large nonstick skillet) coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Spoon 2 heaping tablespoons of batter per pancake on the griddle.
- Turn pancakes over when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
- Serve warm topped with agave or maple syrup and a sprinkle of pecans.