We think you’ll really enjoy this simple yet delicious sandwich. Keep it simple, or easily add extra flavor to this recipe by mixing in your favorite seasonings or applying your favorite spreads to the bread before you add the avocado. Try adding Italian herbs to the avocado or dashes of balsamic vinaigrette to the bread.
Not what you were thinking...?
- 2 count Slices Of Your Favorite Bread
- 1 count Ripe Avocado
- 4 count Slices Of Tomato
- 1 scoop (3 Tablespoons) BõKU Super Food
- Toast bread if desired.
- Cut avocado in half and remove pit.
- Use a fork to scrape the flesh into a small bowl.
- Add the Super Food and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well with the fork, and for an extra kick, add a few pinches cayenne powder if desired.
- Spread the avocado mixture on the bread with a butter knife. Top with tomato slices.