Be the hit of any get together by bringing this perfectly tart and creamy Raspberry Lemon Protein Pie! Featuring our delicious and nutritious Boku Super Berries.
Not what you were thinking...?
- 1 count store bought pie crust
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 tub cool whip
- 1 scoop Boku Super Protein
- 2 juiced lemons
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl combine condensed milk, thawed cool whip, and the juice of 2 lemons. Pour into pie crust.
- Puree 1 cup of fresh raspberries with 1 scoop of #BokuSuperBerries and drizzle over the top.
- Run a knife from side to side through pie to create the design.
- Freeze for at least three hours or overnight.