This easy-to-make pudding is a snap and is sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike. Start with avocado which gives this raw pudding a velvety soft finish and nourishes your body with the healthy fats it fancies. Next dial in the sweet and balanced taste with cocoa powder and bananas, then kick the nutrient power into overdrive with a super boost of Super Food
Not what you were thinking...?
- 1 scoop BõKU Super Food
- 4 count Bananas (the riper, the better!)
- 1 count Ripe Avocado
- 1/4 cups Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Optional Sliced Banana and Cashews For Topping
- Scoop out entire avocado into a blender. Add in peeled bananas, cocoa powder and BõKU Super Food and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour contents into a bowl and chill for an hour to increase thickness and strengthen flavor.
- Serve as is or top with sliced banana and cashews.