Craving something sweet? Look no further than this raw MACAroon recipe. These raw, vegan MACAroon cookies are a delicious nutritional treat you won’t even have to wait for “cheat day” to indulge in! Step into taste bud bliss all while getting your omega 3’s, protein and fiber…plus all the benefits of BōKU Super Maca!
10 Cookies or 30 – 1
Not what you were thinking...?
- 1 cup Slivered Almonds
- 2 tbsp BõKU Super Maca Powder
- 1/2 cup Medjool Dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup Ground Flax Seeds
- 3 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 2 cups Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- In your food processor, add all ingredients except the shredded coconut. Blend until close to dough-like consistency.
- Add coconut in slowly, pulsing the food processor, until fully mixed. ( Test to make sure the dough sticks together. If not, just add more dates or maple syrup!)
- Use a small scoop (melon baller or 1 teaspoon full) to make small balls OR press into a muffin tin or favorite cookie mold!
- Refrigerate immediately – allowing the maca-roons to “set”