This gluten-free super breakfast is as delicious as it is healthy! Whip up this raw, sweet and healthy concoction to jump start your day with just the right amount of protein, fiber and antioxidants. Complete with BōKU Super Maca Powder and Cacao Nibs, it is sure to give you a boost of energy to put some spring in your step and start your day strong.
Not what you were thinking...?
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 2 to 3 cups Coconut Water
- 1 tbsp Quinoa Flakes
- 2 tbsp Gluten-Free Oats
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp BõKU Super Maca
- 1 tsp BõKU Super Cacao Nibs
- Mix together quinoa flakes, gluten free oats, chia seeds, raw cacao powder & Boku Super Maca Powder. Let soak for a few minutes until soft
- While your cereal is soaking, use a blender to mix bananas and coconut water together until smooth.
- Get creative! Vanessa likes hers with BõKU Super Cacao Nibs, nuts, dried mulberries and goji berries!
- Optional: Add nuts of choice, dried mulberries or goji berries