Tangy and spicy, this nonalcoholic bloody mary is a delicious and fun way to drink your veggies! Play around with the ingredients in this classic “mocktail” to suit your taste buds. Like it hot? Turn up the heat by adding more Tabasco!
Not what you were thinking...?
- 1 cup Tomato Juice
- 2 dash Salt & Pepper
- 2 dash Tabasco Sauce
- 2 dash Celery Salt
- 1 tbsp Dill Pickle Juice
- 1 count Celery Stalk
- 1 count Slice of lime, garnish
- 2-3 count Green olives, garnish
- 1 scoop (1 tablespoon) BõKU Super Food
- Put all ingredients in your BõKU shaker and shake until combined.
- If desired, remove the lid and add garnishes of celery, green olives, and lime.