You can’t go wrong with a classic Strawberry Banana Smoothie bowl. We kicked ours up a notch by adding tropical fruit as the topping.
Not what you were thinking...?
- 1 scoop Boku Super Protein
- 1 count frozen banana
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- Toppings: kiwi, dragon fruit, mango, mandarin oranges, dried cherries
- Combine frozen banana, frozen strawberries, Boku Super Protein and coconut milk in a blender. Puree until completely smooth – the mixture should be thick.
- Transfer to a bowl and add tropical toppings as desired.