Warm, soothing and delicious, this tea is reminiscent of a steaming cup of hot chocolate (without all the sugar and toxic chemicals)! If you are a coffee person, we invite you to try swapping out your morning cup of joe for this antioxidant filled super drink. Cacao Nibs are naturally caffeine free, however they do contain theobromine, a slightly milder and longer lasting alternative said to increase your feeling of well-being. If you wish, spice things up by using cinnamon, cloves or nutmeg!
Not what you were thinking...?
- 1 tbsp BõKU Super Cacao Nibs
- 8 oz. Hot Water
- Creamer of choice (we like organic coconut creamer!)
- Place 8oz water (or enough to fill your favorite mug!) and 1 tablespoon Cacao Nibs in a pot on the stovetop.
- Turn heat to medium and steep for 2-5 minutes, softening the cacao nibs and allowing their flavor to release.
- Carefully pour contents into your favorite mug and add in a splash of creamer. Enjoy!