This deliciously easy side or snack is a super twist on a traditional caprese salad. Instead of using plain balsamic, we have created a tangy and delectable balsamic vinaigrette boosted with the vitamins and phytonutrients of Super Food. Use different color tomatoes to create a dish as gorgeous as it is healthy!
Not what you were thinking...?
- 1 scoop (1 tablespoon) BõKU Super Food
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 3/4 cup Organic Olive Oil
- 1 count Large Red Tomato, sliced
- 1 count Orange Tomato, sliced
- 1 count Yellow Tomato, sliced
- 8-10 count Cherry Tomatoes
- 10-12 count Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 cup Fresh Mozzarella Cheese Balls (for vegan option, use sliced or cubed tofu instead)
- Put all vinaigrette ingredients in your BõKU Shaker Bottle. Close the lid tightly and shake until fully mixed.
- On a separate large plate, arrange sliced tomatoes and mozzarella cheese, garnishing with basil leaves.
- Shake your dressing to blend (it will separate slightly after sitting for a few minutes) and pour over caprese salad.