Our delicious Super Cornbread Cranberry Stuffing is sure to be a hit at the Thanksgiving table! This recipe features our Boku Super Shrooms and Boku Harvest Cranberries for the added benefits of 20 organic medicinal mushrooms and antioxidant-rich organic cranberries.
Yields: 12 Serving
Not what you were thinking...?
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 scoops Boku Super Shrooms
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 ribs celery, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 10 sage leaves, finely chopped
- 3 sprigs rosemary, leaves finely chopped
- 10 cups stale cornbread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups Boku Harvest Cranberries
- 3 to 4 cups vegetable stock
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large saute pan with olive oil, add the onions and celery and saute over to medium heat. Season with salt and cook until the vegetables start to become soft and are very aromatic.
- Stir in the garlic and saute for another 1 to 2 minutes. Add the Boku Super Shrooms, walnuts, sage and rosemary and cook for another minute, then remove from heat.
- In a large bowl mix together the cornbread, Boku Harvest Cranberries, and the onion mixture. Add vegetable stock and knead with your hands until the bread is very moist, actually wet. Taste to check for seasoning and season with salt, if needed and transfer to an ovenproof dish.
- Bake the stuffing until it is hot all the way through and is crusty on top, about 30 to 35 minutes. Enjoy!