These easy-to-make protein bars are amazing for any time of the day. Eat one before the gym for an uplifting pre-workout snack, munch on one at work, or try packing them in your little one’s lunchbox for a tasty treat the other kids will be begging to trade their snacks for! The Super Protein in these bars delivers readily absorbable protein, also known as a building block of the body. Super Cacao Nibs come into play by delivering magnesium, a theobromine buzz to wake you up and tryptophan to make your body feel happy! All nestled in a winning combination of banana and chocolate, this bar is sure to be a hit all around.
Not what you were thinking...?
- 1 cup Gluten-Free Oats
- 1/2 cup BoKU Super Protein
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 3 count Ripe Bananas (Medium to Large)
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Raw Honey
- 1/3 cup BoKU Super Cacao Nibs
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Make oat flour by placing oats in food processor until oats resemble flour.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats with protein, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Place banana, vanilla, and honey in blender 1-2 minutes or until smooth and creamy and add to flour mixture. Fold in cacao nibs.
- Pour batter into pan, bake for 15 minutes or until knife comes out clean, and cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes.
- If desired, melt 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips until melted and drizzle over bars. Cut into 16 squares and enjoy!