- 1.5 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp Boku Super Protein
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Place the first four ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, crack 2 eggs and whisk. Add almond milk, lemon zest, ricotta cheese, almond extract, and honey then whisk to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix making sure all ingredients are combined. Finally, add in 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil and mix again.
- Next, heat a large skillet over low/medium heat. Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, scoop pancake batter into the skillet. Let the pancake cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, flipping when bubbles start to form in the center of the pancake. Repeat until all pancake batter is gone.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!