Skip to content
Overnight Oats Parfait
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop Boku Super Protein
- 1/2 cup (heaping) rolled oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- fresh seasonal fruit of choice
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Spoon into container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Spoon a layer of overnight oats into the bottom of two mason jars. Add a layer of fresh fruit. Repeat layers until you reach top.