Skip to content
Easy Mushroom Miso Soup
- 6 Medium Shiitake Mushrooms, sliced
- 3 to 4 tbsp White or Red Miso
- 4 cups Water
- 4 tsp BõKU Super Shrooms
- 1/2 cup Red Quinoa, cooked
- 1 count Green Onion, chopped
- Heat up water warm in a medium sauce pan.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons miso to taste.
- When Miso broth starts to simmer, add 4 teaspoons Shrooms
- Add pre-cooked quinoa and sliced Shiitake Mushrooms.
- Add green onion to taste
- If desired, add cubed tofu for a heartier soup (if doing this, make sure to let the tofu get nice and hot in the soup before eating!)