- 40 Times the Antioxidants of Blueberries. Raw Organic Cacao has over 40 times the antioxidants of blueberries.
- Highest Plant-Based Source of Iron.
- Full of Magnesium for a Healthy Heart & Brain.
- More Calcium Than Cow's Milk per ounce.
- A Natural Mood Elevator and Anti-Depressant.
Used for thousands of years as a hormone balancer, aphrodisiac and to battle stresses on the body. Studies show it helps enhance athletic performance and stamina. Maca provides essential minerals, vitamins and polyphenols.
Cordyceps Mushroom (Cordyceps Sinensis)-
One of the most popular of all the adaptogenic 'shrooms, Cordyceps is used in Chinese medicine to improve energy, stamina, and libido; Has been shown to improve oxygen uptake in the body, boost energy levels and improve mental focus.
- Excellent Source of Antioxidants.
- May Have Anti-Aging Benefits.
- Some studies show that it may Help Prevent Cancer Growth.
- May Improve Blood Sugar Control.
- May Boost Energy Levels.
- May Help You Lose Weight.
- May Improve Cholesterol Levels.
Reishi Mushroom (Ganorderma Lucidum)-
Called the mushroom of immortality. Has been known to provide liver boosting properties. Has been used to improve sleep quality, calm the mind and treat insomnia.
Fine Vanilla Bean-
Vanilla beans have been known to have antioxidants that help prevent cell and tissue breakdown, stimulate the body's natural regrowth and eliminate free radicals.
Vermont Maple Syrup-
Maple syrup is not only high in antioxidants, but every spoonful offers nutrients like riboflavin, zinc, magnesium, calcium and potassium.
Matcha Green Tea-
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Studies show matcha boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
Ultimate gut and lung protector. Helps repair gut lining and repair lung tissue. Also powerful adaptogen.
Dulse is packed with many of the minerals that humans need to consume every day. A single serving of dulse provides us a rich supply of Iron, Potassium, Calcium, Chromium and Magnesium. Calcium, iron and magnesium all contribute to robust bone density.