Love Life Loyalty Program- Terms and Conditions
Over 90% of our customers opt into our “Love Life Loyalty Program”. This option gives you a discounted rate on your superfood products, as well as a convenient way to ensure your Boku Superfood products arrive regularly and that you never run out, saving you the hassle of having to reorder each time you need to purchase more product.
- You must have a valid email address and a Credit Card and/or Debit Card to set up and participate in Boku Superfood Autoship Program.
- By placing an Autoship order, whether by online, placing a telephone order through a Sales Representative, by mail, or otherwise, you are bound by these Boku Superfood Autoship Terms and Conditions.
Order Placement & Payment
- By placing an Autoship order, you authorize Boku Superfood to charge the credit card you provided for subsequent Autoship orders until you cancel your Autoship order. Unless modified by you, the credit card you used to set up the initial Autoship order will be charged for subsequent orders. Subsequent orders will be charged the day the order is placed and forwarded to the warehouse for processing.
- If your credit card is declined at time of Autoship order placement, your order will not be placed and you will be notified that your Autoship payment has failed and you need to update your credit card information. Once your payment information is corrected, your Autoship order will be placed. To update your credit card information, you should contact customer service at 805-650-2658
- Credit Card, Debit Card & PayPal will be the only valid payment type accepted for Autoship Order payment. Store Credit, Gift Certificates, Checks, and Bill Me Later will not be accepted.
- A pre-order Autoship notification, Autoship order confirmation email and a shipment confirmation email will be sent after each Autoship order is processed and shipped. Once an Autoship order is scheduled, no emails will be sent before subsequent Autoship order shipments are processed.
- At the time of order placement, any backordered item(s) on your Autoship order will be indicated on your order confirmation.
- Any backordered Autoship order item(s) will be shipped as soon as they become available.
- A backordered item will not affect the Autoship order schedule for the backordered item. Subsequent Autoship orders of that item will continue to be shipped according to the schedule you specified when you set up the initial Autoship order. 30, 60, or 90-day intervals will run from the date you set up the initial Autoship order, not from the date that an item was last shipped.
- Canceling subsequent Autoship orders can be done by contacting customer service at 805-650-2658. You can modify your Autoship order at any time before the subsequent order is processed.
- Canceling an Autoship Order will stop all future shipments of that order.
- Canceling an Autoship item will stop all future shipments of that item.
- To resume your Autoship Order after you have cancelled it, you will need to create a new Autoship Order.
Modifying subsequent Autoship orders is easy. Simply by contacting customer service at 805-650-2658. You can perform the following modifications to your Autoship Order(s):
- Update payment information
- Update billing / shipping addresses
- Change the order frequency of an item
- Remove items from you Autoship order
- By placing an Autoship order, whether online at Boku Superfood, by placing a telephone order through a Boku Superfood Sales Representative, facsimile, by mail, or otherwise, you are agreeing to be bound by these Boku Superfood Autoship Terms and Conditions, as well as Boku Superfood general Terms and Conditions.
Boku Superfood reserves the right to update or revise these Autoship Terms and Conditions at any time. If Boku Superfood makes material changes to these Autoship Terms and Conditions, we will provide you notice by posting a notice on the website for 30 days. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions or any changes proposed by Boku Superfood, your only remedy is to cancel your Autoship Order(s).
Boku Superfood reserves the right to modify or terminate this program at any time without prior notice.