Love Life Loyalty Program- Terms and Conditions
*For more detailed information visit this page
Over 90% of our customers opt into our “Love Life Loyalty Program”. This option gives you a discounted rate on your superfood products, as well as a convenient way to ensure your Boku Superfood products arrive regularly and that you never run out, saving you the hassle of having to reorder each time you need to purchase more product.
- You must have a valid email address and a Credit Card and/or Debit Card to set up and participate in Boku Superfood subscription Program.
- By placing an subscription order, whether by online, placing a telephone order through a Sales Representative, by mail, or otherwise, you are bound by these Boku Superfood subscription Terms and Conditions.
Order Placement & Payment
- By placing a subscription order, you authorize Boku Superfood to charge the credit card you provided for subsequent subscription orders until you cancel your subscription order. Unless modified by you, the credit card you used to set up the initial subscription order will be charged for subsequent orders. Subsequent orders will be charged the day the order is placed and forwarded to the warehouse for processing.
- If your credit card is declined at time of subscription order placement, your order will not be placed and you will be notified that your subscription payment has failed and you need to update your credit card information. Once your payment information is corrected, your subscription order will be placed. To update your credit card information, you should contact customer service at 805-650-2658
- Credit Card, Debit Card & PayPal will be the only valid payment type accepted for subscription order payment. Store Credit, Gift Certificates, Checks, and Bill Me Later will not be accepted.
- Please note we combine shipments within 2 weeks of each other.
- A pre-order subscription notification, subscription order confirmation email and a shipment confirmation email will be sent after each subscription order is processed and shipped. Once a subscription order is scheduled, no emails will be sent before subsequent subscription order shipments are processed.
- At the time of order placement, any backordered item(s) on your Subscription order will be indicated on your order confirmation.
- Any backordered subscription order item(s) will be shipped as soon as they become available.
- A backordered item will not affect the subscription order schedule for the backordered item. Subsequent subscription orders of that item will continue to be shipped according to the schedule you specified when you set up the initial subscription order. 30, 60, or 90-day intervals will run from the date you set up the initial subscription order, not from the date that an item was last shipped.
- You may cancel your auto-delivery after the 3rd cycle has been processed, per item. If you cancel prior to your 3rd cycle, you authorize Boku to charge your card the difference in pricing (15% discount + shipping) received.
- Canceling subsequent autoship orders can be done by contacting customer service at 805-650-2658. You can modify your Subscription order at any time before the subsequent order is processed.
- Canceling a Subscription Order will stop all future shipments of that order.
- Canceling a Subscription item will stop all future shipments of that item.
- To resume your Autoship Order after you have cancelled it, you will need to create a new Autoship Order.
Modifying subsequent subscription orders is easy. Simply by contacting customer service at 805-650-2658. You can perform the following modifications to your subscription order(s):
- Update payment information
- Update billing / shipping addresses
- Change the order frequency of an item
- Remove items from you subscription order
- By placing a subscription order, whether online at Boku Superfood, by placing a telephone order through a Boku Superfood Sales Representative, facsimile, by mail, or otherwise, you are agreeing to be bound by these Boku Superfood Subscription Terms and Conditions, as well as Boku Superfood general Terms and Conditions.
Boku Superfood reserves the right to update or revise these Subscription Terms and Conditions at any time. If Boku Superfood makes material changes to these Subscription Terms and Conditions, we will provide you notice by posting a notice on the website for 30 days. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions or any changes proposed by Boku Superfood, your only remedy is to cancel your Subscription Order(s).
Boku Superfood reserves the right to modify or terminate this program at any time without prior notice.