These chocolate-covered strawberries are vegan, bursting with antioxidants (thank you cacao and Boku Super Berries), and absolutely delicious.
8 oz firm strawberries (12 medium strawberries)
- 3 oz dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1 scoop Boku Super Berries
- Line a plate or a tray with wax paper.
- Wash the strawberries and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt them in the microwave, in 30-second sessions, stirring after each session. They should be mostly melted after three such sessions.
- Stir the oil into the melted chocolate.
- Stir in Boku Super Berries
- Dip each strawberry into the melted chocolate. Lift up and twist around to get rid of any excess chocolate. Place on the wax paper.
- Chill the strawberries in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.