Just because a dessert is vegan, doesn’t mean it can’t be decadent! Our delicious superfood Vegan Chocolate Custard includes our Boku Coco Love containing over 20 mood-boosting medicinal mushrooms, including chaga, two different types of cordyceps, reishi, Lion’s Mane, and more. This treat is perfect for parties, and no one will guess it’s actually good for them!
Not what you were thinking...?
- 1 (12 ounce) packaged organic extra firm tofu, pressed dry and cubed
- 1/2 cup canned coconut cream
- 3 tbsp Boku Coco Love
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- whipped coconut cream, for topping
- Add tofu, coconut cream, Boku Coco Love, cocoa powder, vanilla, and maple syrup to a food processor. Pulse until smooth and creamy. Taste, adding more maple syrup if needed to sweeten.
- Pour the mixture into glass custard cups. Press a piece of plastic wrap over the custard. Transfer to the fridge and chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight. Serve chilled topped with vegan whipped cream.