3 Ingredient Watermelon Sorbet
- half of 1 large seedless watermelon
- 3 scoops Boku Super Berries
- 3/4 cup Boku Super Cacao Nibs
- Cut open watermelon down the center. Set one half aside to enjoy later. Scoop out the contents of the other half into a blender. Add 3 scoops of Boku Super Berries. Blend until watermelon is smooth.
- Pour watermelon mixture into a bread loaf pan and place in the freezer for an hour, or until starting to set up but not fully frozen.
- Gently sprinkle Boku Super Cacao Nibs on top of sorbet and spread through with a knife.
- Return to freezer for a couple more hours or until sorbet is frozen. Enjoy!