- 6 to 8 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 1/2 cup Mexican crema, or sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 scoops Boku Super Shrooms
- 1/2 cup minced cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons lime zest, from one lime
- 2 tablespoon lime juice, from one lime
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Boku Umami Super Spice
1) Heat a gas or charcoal grill to 400F.
2) In a bowl, whisk together the crema, mayonnaise, Boku Super Shrooms, cilantro, garlic, cayenne pepper, lime zest, and lime juice. Taste and season the mixture with salt if needed. Set aside.
3) Place the husked corn directly onto grill grates. Grill the corn for about 3 minutes, undisturbed, or until kernels begin to turn golden brown and look charred. Turn over and repeat. When all sides are browned, remove from the grill onto a plate.
4) Using a brush or a spoon, coat each ear of corn with the crema shroom mixture. Sprinkle with crumbled cojita cheese. Sprinkle with additional cayenne pepper and Boku Umami Super Spice, if desired. Serve immediately with extra lime wedges. Enjoy!