The best thing about making a stir-fry is you can easily use whatever vegetables you have on hand! We used tofu for our protein and added Boku Super Shrooms for the added benefits of over 20 organic specialty mushrooms.
Yields: 2 Serving
Not what you were thinking...?
- 1 scoop Boku Super ‘Shrooms
- 2 count heads of broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1/2 count canned water chestnuts
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 count clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 count pack of firm tofu
- Press tofu with paper towels to drain out as much water as possible. Chop into cubes.
- Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet or wok. Add chopped garlic and saute for 3 min.
- Pour soy sauce and Boku Super ‘Shrooms into skillet. Add vegetables and stir to combine. Cook for 10 minutes or until vegetables is tender, stirring periodically.
- While vegetables cook, in a separate skillet, add the other tbsp sesame oil and heat to medium. Add tofu and saute until brown, stirring frequently.
- Add tofu to vegetables and serve with red pepper flakes, sesame seeds, and more soy sauce to taste.