Almond-Sesame Spicy Noodle Sauce
- 2 count Garlic Cloves, plump
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1 count inch Ginger, peeled
- 2 count Scallions, white & green portions cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup Raw Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Tamari
- 1 count Lime, zest & juice
- 2 tbsp Real Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp White Miso
- 1 tsp Siracha sauce
- 3 scoops Boku Superfood
- 2 tbsp Dark Sesame Oil
- Warm Water, brewed Green Tea or Chicken Stock for thinning sauce
- Sea Salt, if needed
- 1 lb Cooked & Chilled Noodles (such as Brown Rice Linguine)
- In a food processor fitted with the metal blade: run the processor and drop in the garlic, ginger, scallions and cilantro through the feed tube – process to mince.
- Add almond butter, tamari, lime zest and juice, miso, Sriracha, and Superfood, and process until smooth, stopping to scrape sides as needed.
- Add in the sesame oil and process until incorporated.
- Add in warm water, tea or chicken stock by the tablespoonful until you reach a desired thick consistency. Check for seasoning if needed.
- Place a pot filled with enough water to boil your favorite pasta noodle in.
- Turn the heat on high and add a heaping teaspoon of salt to the water.
- Once the water comes to a boil add enough pasta for the needed servings and turn heat down to medium high.
- Follow the recommended directions that come with the pasta and strain when ready.
- Wash the cooked pasta with cold water to stop them from cooking any further.
Place the pasta to the side until the sauce is ready and toss them together when ready to serve.
- Garnish with slivered almonds and sesame seeds if desired.