Lettuce Wraps With Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 1 count Head Butter Lettuce
- 1 count Red Bell Pepper, julienned
- 1 count Cucumber, julienned
- 1 count Large Carrot, peeled & sliced into thin strips
- 1/3 cup Chopped Purple Cabbage
- 1 count Handful Of Cilantro
- 1/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 count Clove Garlic, mashed
- 1 tsp Sriracha Sauce or Chile Garlic Sauce
- 1-2 tbsp Warm water, or more as needed
- 1 tsp BõKU Super Shrooms
- Whisk everything together in a bowl or use a food processor.
- Add everything to a medium bowl (except water and optional garnish) and whisk until smooth.
- Add 1-2 Tablespoons of warm water or until you reach desired thinness. Pour into a serving bowl and top with garnish. Set aside.
- Place desired amount of pre-cut veggies and optional avocado in the middle of each butter lettuce leaf.
- Drizzle peanut sauce inside before wrapping, or wrap first and use as a dipping sauce. Enjoy!