Skip to content
Super No-Bake Nut Bar
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup organic crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup coconut shredded, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Boku Super Cacao Nibs
- 3 tbsp Boku Super Cacao Nibs
- 3 tbsp coconut shredded, unsweetened
- In the bowl of a food processor combine all of the bar ingredients. Process for 1-2 minutes, or until mixture begins to hold together and form a ball.
- Press peanut butter mixture into a parchment paper-lined 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Sprinkle Boku Cacao Nibs and coconut over the top.
- Refrigerate bars for at least 1 hour before serving and keep refrigerated between servings.