Skip to content
Super No-Bake Nut Bar
[[ recipeID=recipe-8lnf4z3v2, title=Super No-Bake Nut Bar ]]
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup organic crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- ¼ cup Boku Super Cacao Nibs
- 3 tbsp Boku Super Cacao Nibs
- 3 tbsp shredded coconut, unsweetened
- In the bowl of a food processor combine all of the bar ingredients. Process for 1-2 minutes, or until the mixture begins to hold together and form a ball.
- Press peanut butter mixture into a parchment paper-lined 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Sprinkle Boku Cacao Nibs and coconut over the top.
- Refrigerate bars for at least 1 hour before serving and keep refrigerated between servings.